Deer Lodge, Montana lodging has never been so historic. Deer Lodge is the second oldest town in Montana. We are located 25 miles north of Anaconda, MT and 68 miles southwest of Missoula, MT right off of I-90. Because of its rich Montana history, Deer Lodge is a wonderful place to come explore the outdoors and relive the olden days. So come stay at our Deer Lodge, Montana lodging today.
Our Deer Lodge accommodations are located just 2 blocks from the Broken Arrow Steakhouse and are near all of the great outdoor attractions, so go out and have a good time. Book a room and enjoy our Deer Lodge accommodations today.
Outdoor Attractions and Activities
- Arrow Stone Park - offers a boat ramp with fishing access to the Clark Ford River, picnic tables, and walking trails
- Water Sports such as fishing, swimming, and boating. Fishing is very successful in Deer Lodge, Montana.
- Rock Creek Lake
- Lower Dolus Lake
- Middle Dolus Lake
- Clark Ford River
- Trask Lake
- Deer Lodge National Forest - hiking, horseback riding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, fishing, hunting, mountain hiking, back packing, and photography.
- Golfing - there are 2 popular golf courses near Deer Lodge
- Deer Lodge Golf Club
- Anaconda Country Club (20 minutes away)
- Hiking and Biking - there are tons of outdoor hiking and/or biking trails here in Deer Lodge, such as...
- Racetrack Peak - this hike is located along the Trask River, is of moderate level, and is 12.6 miles long with an elevation gain of 1750 feet.
- Circle Tour - mountain bike or hike partially into Deer Lodge National Forest past some historic buildings and an old mining camp.
As you can see, there are more things to do in Deer Lodge, Montana than you could possibly do in just one visit. Stay at our Deer Lodge, Montana lodging and enjoy comfortable rooms and a free continental breakfast each morning. Feel free to call or email us with any questions about Western Big Sky Inn or the surrounding area using our contact page.
Book Online Now!
Book Online Now!